Hartleys Breakfast with transfers ex Port Douglas
Open 08.30am – 5.00pm daily (except Christmas Day 25/12/16 & Cairns Ironman event 11/06/2017 - closed)
Possible restricted trading on Anzac Day 25/04/2017 1:30pm-5:00pm
Cuddle a koala photo is an additional cost per person.
- Included in price:
- Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures. Breakfast. Return Transfers from Port Douglas. Boat Cruise on Hartley's Lagoon. Daily presentations at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Strollers Souvenir Shop Licensed Restaurant
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes Hat, sunscreen, water Camera $$ for souvenirs, food & drinks
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- 0 - 3 years old there is no charge. 4 - 15 years applicable child rate. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Departure points:
- Port Douglas, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pickup time from Port Douglas hotel/accommodation is approximately 7:30am. The actual time of pickup will be advised upon booking. (According to the hotel location.) Please be ready & wait outside your hotel/resort 5 minutes prior to the advised pickup time.
- 4 - 8 hours Half or full day option
- Approximate Return Time:
- Choice of return transfers are 12:15pm, 2:15pm or 4:00pm.
- HARTLEYS CROCODILE ADVENTURES
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches and Wangetti
- Departs From
- Port Douglas
A great way to start your day is Breakfast at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
Enjoy your breakfast on the relaxing deck of Lilies Restaurant overlooking Hartley's Lagoon.
Breakfast is a cooked breakfast, including toast, fruit and tea, coffee or juice.
One of our wildlife keepers will be on the deck between 9:00am & 9:30am with a Koala - a great time to ask questions.
After breakfast, enjoy your boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon (allocated upon arrival) & all the wildlife presentations at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
Return transfers from Port Douglas are included with this option.