Hartleys / Tjapukai package with transfers ex Cairns
Lunch is not included. There is a café available at Tjapukai & also at Hartley's.
Package available daily (except Christmas Day 25/12/16 & Cairns Ironman event 11/06/2017 - closed)
Possible restricted trading on Anzac Day 25/04/2017 1:30pm-5:00pm
Cuddle a koala photo is an additional cost per person.
- Included in price:
- Admission to Tjapukai. Transfer from Tjapukai to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures. Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures. Boat cruise at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures. Return hotel transfers from Cairns hotels. Daily presentations at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Strollers Souvenir Shop Licensed Restaurant Wildlife photos
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes Hat, sunscreen, water Camera $$ for souvenirs, food & drinks
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- 0 - 3 years old there is no charge. 4 - 15 years applicable child rate. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Machans Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pickup time from Cairns hotel/accommodation is 8:30am. Please be ready & wait outside your hotel/resort 5 minutes prior to the advised pickup time.
- Full day 8:30am - approximately 5:30pm return to hotel.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Return transfer departs Hartley's at 4:45pm for Cairns.
- HARTLEYS CROCODILE ADVENTURES
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove and Trinity Beach
- Departs From
- Cairns, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
Experience Australian wildlife and Aboriginal culture all in the one day!
Pickups commence 8:30am from Cairns. Spend the morning at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
Experience Indigenous cultural experiences at Tjapukai including live performances/demonstrations celebrating traditional corroborees and songs, spear and boomerang throwing.
Transfers from Tjapukai to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures are at 12:45pm. (It’s a short 25 minute drive.) This transfer is included in the package price.
Spend the afternoon at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures where you can enjoy seeing crocodiles and other wildlife.
There's over 2100 metres of boardwalks and pathways leading through woodlands and rainforest.
Enjoy an array of wildlife, including tropical birds, wallabies, reptiles and other native fauna.
Enjoy the wildlife presentations & take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon to see crocodiles and other wildlife inhabiting the melaleuca wetland.
Your transfer will depart Hartley's at 4:45pm for return to place of accommodation in Cairns.